How to Setup PNB Mobile Banking: Are you searching how to Setup PNB Mobile Banking? Then you have reached the correct place. Here we will provide you complete details about PNB Mobile Banking.
PNB is one of the most popular banks in India. Bank’s branches are also located in several other countries too. The Bank was established back in 1894 and then was spread in all the major cities in the country. PNB provides various Internet Banking as well as Mobile Banking services. All the PNB bank users can use the Mobile Banking services. Using Mobile Banking, you will be able to perform all the Banking activities in the Quickest and Appropriate manner.
In how many ways PNB Mobile Banking can be used?
You will be able to use the PNB Mobile Banking in three different ways:
- Mobile Banking using SMS
- Mobile Banking using Browser
- Mobile Banking using Application
How to Setup PNB Mobile Banking?
There are several ways to which you will be able to setup PNB Mobile Banking.
Using Account Number and Debit Card
If you hold a PNB Debit card, you can register for the PNB Mobile Banking, by visiting its Official website. To register, follow the steps given below:
- Enter the PNB’s Official Website. Visit, www.netpnb.com.
- Now, click on “Retail Banking” as seen on the top right corner.
- Here, you will be redirected to the PNB internet banking page. Then, click on the “New user”.
- Now, you have to enter your Account Number and then select “Register for Mobile Banking” from the three available options. Lastly, click on “verify”.
- Next, you will receive OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter OTP in the box.
- Now, you have to enter your Debit Card details and the ATM PIN in the appropriate fields.
- After successful registration, you will view the message on the mobile screen. The message contains your User ID. Note down, you will require for further purposes.
To register offline, follow the steps given below:
- Get the PNB blank form No: 1167 for Mobile Banking from any of the Punjab National Bank Branch.
- Fill the form with all the required details and submit it to the bank branch.
- You will receive the Login details at your registered address within few days.
- You can also download the same form from the bank’s official website, www.netpnb.com.
All the PNB Internet Banking customers can register for the PNB Net Banking using Internet Banking
Steps to register are as follows:
- Login into the Retail Internet Banking using your login details.
- Then Go to Personal Settings -> Other Settings-> Click on “Register for Mobile Banking”
How to Activate the PNB Mobile Banking Application
It is the best way to do mobile banking. Using the app, you will be able to use various amazing features. Here, you will require a Smartphone in order to download as well as install the app.
Follow the steps given below to set up the PNB Mobile Banking App
- First of all, Android users should download the app from the play store while the iOS users should download the app from the iOS Store.
- Now, open the app and then enter your Customer ID you have generated at the time of your registration and lastly, click on “Continue”.
- Then you have to enter 6-Digit OTP that you have received in your mobile number.
- Lastly, Enter a 4-Digit MPIN two times and then click on “Confirm”. You will require this MPIN at the time of Login.
In this way, you can Setup PNB Mobile Banking and enjoy all the services.